[rrd-users] moving RRAs from one arch to another

Neal S. Pressman nsp83273 at melsud.res.ray.com
Mon Sep 13 16:08:53 MEST 1999

has anyone had any experience moving their RRAs form one arch. to another

my current cricket box is Solars 2.6, i am testing on a RedHat box.
when i copied my RRAs over to the RedHat box it told me that my RRAs
were created on another arch. and exited

can an RRA be update for a different arch or do i have to create a new
RRA? if so what is the easiest way to get all of the data out of the
old ones and into new ones?

		Neal...

--
                                \\|//