[rrd-users] rrdtool 1.07 on NT

Gerald Richter richter at ecos.de
Wed Sep 15 06:24:38 MEST 1999

Hi,

I just tried to to compile rrdtool 1.07 on NT. The first thing I found is
that rrd.dsp and rrd_cgi.dsp is missing in the distribution. I have looked
thru the mailing list archive, but didn't find any pointer, where to find
these files. Can anybody give me a hint?

Thanks

Gerald

Gerald Richter      ecos electronic communication services gmbh
Internet - Infodatenbanken - Apache - Perl - mod_perl - Embperl

E-Mail:     richter at ecos.de         Tel:        +49-6133/925151
WWW:        http://www.ecos.de      Fax:        +49-6133/925152