[rrd-users] newby ? HP/UX install 1.0.16

greg.lague at hrdc-drhc.gc.ca greg.lague at hrdc-drhc.gc.ca
Wed Apr 19 21:18:30 MEST 2000

Hello all,

Was introduced to MRTG here 6 months ago and love it. But, I need to do some
baseline stuff and would like to try RRDTool. I've tried it on my NT system
and it works great. We have HP servers here and that is where MRTG and
hopefully RRDTool & Cricket will be running.

Running HP/UX 10.20
I installed GNU make 3.79
Installed GCC 2.8.1 (?)
Trouble upgrading to perl 5.005. running 5.004

Don't have autoconf, automake, libtool.

Config seems to go ok. When I make install it proceeds but then ends with
error messages. I get a partial install in /usr/local/rrdtool-1.0.16. Two
files in /bin and 2 files in /lib. The executable in bin runs ok. Was it
successful ?

>>>clip>>>
Pod2man not found
make[1]: *** [cdeftutorial.1] Error 127