[rrd-users] Starting points of monthly reports

Tehrani, Ulrich U.Tehrani at hzd.hessen.de
Tue Aug 15 11:19:32 MEST 2000

Hi,

I want to create monthly reports on ethernet Basic statistics(RMON1). I'm
polling the probes each hour  and store the data in a daily archive for one
year (RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:24:365). The timestamp of the 365 lines in the
archive, which I can see with the "rrdtool dump" command, is 2 o'clock
W-European Daylight Time ( or 1 o'clock W.Europe Standard Time).
So the graphs  start and end end at 2 o'clock (1 o'clock). Is there any
possibility to change this. My desire is that the graphs start and end at 0
o'clock.

Another question:
RRDTOOL  uses 1m which means 1/1000 for the values on y-axis. Can I change
this to 0.001?
Who can help me?

Thanks in advance.
Uli Tehrani