[rrd-users] Re: question on resetting values

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk at netophilia.net
Wed Aug 23 20:04:42 MEST 2000

yes....stupid me! :)

I have un-commented the appropriate lines in log2rrd and things look better...

but, why would it have looked bad *after* I ran log2rrd? My understanding would be that log2rrd would convert everything as a gauge, but mrtg would at that point start recording everything as a counter, so shouldn't the graph have looked odd up to the point I 'converted', then started looking normal?

I may be mistaken though......

Mike Fisher extolled: