[rrd-users] Re: Sample resolution when graphing, unable to get better than 2hrs RRA problem?

Bjorn Djupvik Bjorn.Djupvik at globalone.net
Sat Dec 2 02:02:41 MET 2000

Clifton Royston wrote:

Yeah this is the problem.. If I graph for say a months time, the graphs
look just fine. Its when I go in and do a graph on data for a week, a
day or less.. even the last day logged looks like this. I think this
might be a cricket problem and not a rrdtool problem but I know that the
cricket tool takes samples every 5 minutes so shouldnt this just end up
in the database? I`m all confused now :)

> If you're experiencing this for graphs within the last 48 hours, which
> I couldn't quite figure out from your command line, then something else
> is wrong and you should ignore these comments. :-)

Regards,

Bjorn