[rrd-users] Re: Sample resolution when graphing, unable to get better than 2hrs RRA problem?

Clifton Royston cliftonr at lava.net
Tue Dec 5 19:32:59 MET 2000

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 11:27:50AM +0100, Bjorn Djupvik wrote:

> The SEEKRIT info worked, thanks Clifton! :)

  <grin>  Glad it helped.

  In my experience, the Cricket config files look like they make no
sense at all, at first, and then once you start looking at specifics,
they make total sense.  (I also want to put in a big plug for the
cricket-users mailing list at SourceForge, at
<http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/cricket-users> for
problems specifically involving cricket and RRD interaction like this
one.)

  -- Clifton

 Clifton Royston  --  LavaNet Systems Architect --  cliftonr at lava.net
      The named which can be named is not the Eternal named.