[rrd-users] Re: RRDTool Installation Problem

Scheidel, Greg Greg_Scheidel at ed.gov
Wed Jan 12 21:53:03 MET 2000

Ok, this matched up with the tedious checking I was doing going through
config.guess.  Using "configure -host i586-pc-linux-gnuaout" did the trick.

Had to pull several libraries that configure wanted me to have for gcc
support, but it has at least gotten past the "configure" script
successfully.

Are all of the "<checking for this....> No" messages normal?

Greg S.