[rrd-users] Re: RRDTool Installation Problem

Scheidel, Greg Greg_Scheidel at ed.gov
Wed Jan 12 22:42:10 MET 2000

I pulled down RRDTool v1.0.10 (before I had v1.0.9) and oddly enough, it
automatically guessed i586-pc-linux-gnu by itself, without having to be
forced.

> Define "all"?!  Here's what I get with v1.0.10 on rh6.0...

Here's the 'suspicious' messages that I get from configure v1.0.10:
# configure --enable-shared
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... missing
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking for executable suffix... (cached) no
checking for fp_class.h... (cached) no
checking for fpclass... (cached) no
checking for class... (cached) no
checking for fpclassify... (cached) no
checking for fp_class... (cached) no

Most of these look like generic "Hi, I'm checking to see how to build the
make file" messages, but I'm paranoid enough to wonder what impact each of
these will have.

?

Greg S.