[rrd-users] DEF: CDEF: absolute path!!

Siva.Namburi at nokia.com Siva.Namburi at nokia.com
Sat Jan 22 01:59:11 MET 2000

Hi

	The DEF and CDEF doesn't seem to take the
absolute path... for ex

 DEF:mydelay=filename.rrd works but
 DEF:mydelay=C:\netmonitor\netid\filename.rrd
doesn't work. Is there a way to get around this problem on NT.

RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:24
Does 0.5 here means it is half a second or 30 minutes.

Also,
lets say you have created three RRA's like for the
same DS "delay".

RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:600
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:6:700
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:24:700
How do you plot all the three at the same time
hoping that they had gone thru one cycle of averages,
since the "graph" command only knows about one average
DEF:mydelay=$filename.rrd:delay:AVERAGE.

Is there any way to distinguish these averages as
avg 1 and avg 2 and avg 3.
DEF:mydelay=$filename.rrd:delay:AVERAGE1
DEF:mydelay=$filename.rrd:delay:AVERAGE2
DEF:mydelay=$filename.rrd:delay:AVERAGE3

I really thank every body in the list. I already
asked three questions today.

thanks,
siva