[rrd-users] Re: Where can I find The Contrib Direcory

"Møller, René" rem at getronics.com
Sat Jul 15 02:57:47 MEST 2000

Thats what I thought too, but there is not such directory in the zip file i
downloaded : rrdtool-1.0.24.x86distr.zip

Can someone tell me in which file to find it in. I already have downloaded
another file without finding the contrib directory in that one either. Or
maybe there is no such directory in the x86distr files?

/René