[rrd-users] Help Wanted

Jay Clark jayc at sasolutions.com
Thu Jul 20 12:34:51 MEST 2000

Hi,

I am looking for some part time development help for a project I am
working on.

Work generally is a monitoring system for a wireless network running on
NT platform.

Components will include modules written in PERL TclTk. Graphic reports
will be done with RRD.

The project will produce a fully functional and working prototype of a
monitoring tool for Field Engineers and craftsmen to use in monitoring
multiple systems while performing maintenance and upgrade activities. It
is a fast reaction project with a goal of producing a limited version in
only a few weeks.

Work will be requested on a module by module basis, module functional
specifications will be provided.

Anyone interested can contact me at jayc at sasolutions.com with desired
hourly rate and an outline of your background. Please indicated how long
you have been working with the packages listed above.