[rrd-users] Re: gigabit interfaces

Mike MacFaden mrm at yagosys.com
Fri Jun 30 00:58:36 MEST 2000

Please, then vote with your $$/rfp's and tell the vendor you aren't buying
equipment
that doesn't support rfc2233 now rfc2863. Tell them they are not following
the Internet Standard management framework recommendations as per section
3.1.6.

Now if us vendors could get users and their mgmt applications to stop using
6 year old deprecated objects like ifInNUcastPkts... :-)

mike
www.riverstonenet.com