[rrd-users] Re: gigabit interfaces

Gellatly, Laurie Laurie.Gellatly at vodafone.com.au
Fri Jun 30 00:38:13 MEST 2000

All we need to do now is have the manufacturers with Gig interfaces
always provide IfHCInOctets etc and the world will be simple.
In my experience, too many machines have higher speed interfaces
without providing the 64bit counters to support them!

In the words of one of our defunct politicians "Life wasn't meant to be
easy".