[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool fetch return values

lists at ripper.informatik.uni-ulm.de lists at ripper.informatik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Mar 15 21:05:29 MET 2000

> As you suggested,  I tried using "rrdtool last", but the result isn't
> satisfying yet.
>
> As an example, "rrdtool last" just returned 953049305. But since the last
> row available is for 953049300, I still get 2 rows back when I call
> "rrdtool fetch".

Ah yes, looks like my rrd file had values on the time slot ...

Quick hack: If you get two rows, throw away the second. Or: use the first
row only (ignore the rest).

Better: Check the time of the two rows and calculate the value at the time
you're interested in (like rrdtool adjusts a messured value to the time
slots).

Rainer
Rainer.Bawidamann at informatik.uni-ulm.de