[rrd-users] Fw: Reporting for multiple Routers at ATM VCC level

Harmeet.Kalra at bankofamerica.com Harmeet.Kalra at bankofamerica.com
Wed Mar 22 18:57:07 MET 2000

I am working on a project to report bytes/sec and drops/sec for 10 ATM VCCs for
20 core routers. I have installed the RRD tool and
have tested the same. My perl script is ready to bring the required information
from the routers.

My question is what is the best way of implementing my requirement? Do I need to
create 20 databases one per router?
Any other suggestions? Is there any 'by' command? Where I can I get all the
different commands/statements available?

Based on the documentation I have read so far it seems like I can create 20
variables 2 for each VCC for each router.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions .......Harmeet
 .

-- Type: text/html
-- Desc: Internet HTML
-- Size: 1k (1776 bytes)