[rrd-users] RRDGrapher utility

Dave Plonka plonka at doit.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 22 23:47:43 MET 2000

RRD users,

I have written a CGI graphing tool for RRDTOOL called "RRGrapher".
It's basically an interactive web graph construction set that I've kept
to myself for some time because I was unsure about it's usefulness...
lets see if it works for you.  Consider it a beta, I guess.

RRGrapher is available at:

   http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka/RRGrapher/

If you'd like a more interactive way to see what's in all your RRD
files, maybe you'd like to check it out.

Unlike the other RRD "frontends" RRDGrapher doesn't create RRDs, it
just reads them.  Does that make it an RRD "backend"?  If you try it
and don't like it, please no editorializing about the appropriateness
of it being labeled a "backend". ;^)

Also, forgive my naivete if there are other tools like this available,
please let me know.

Dave

--
plonka at doit.wisc.edu  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI