[rrd-users] Install error on 1.0.20 _HP/UX

greg.lague at hrdc-drhc.gc.ca greg.lague at hrdc-drhc.gc.ca
Wed May 3 15:54:40 MEST 2000

Well I am determined to get RRDTool installed one day... but for now I'm
getting an error. It's when I run configure so I'm thinking it's something
basic is missing. A little history...

GNU make 3.79
GCC 2.8.1

Running on HP/UX 10.20

Now this caused a problem because I couldn't compile the latest perl on this
machine so I found a binary and installed 5005_003. That went ok.

Now after "sh configure"..

Checking host system type...config /config.guess[456] ./dummy-1907 not found
Invalid configuration 'The': machine 'The' not recognized
configure: error: libtool configure failed