[rrd-users] Re: (perl) RRDs::last not lasting via RRDs::update

Bruce Campbell bruce.campbell at apnic.net
Wed May 17 08:17:59 MEST 2000

On Tue, 16 May 2000, Bruce Campbell wrote:

bc> 		RRDs::update $rrdfile, "-t $thesekeys",
bc> 			$querytime.":".$valuestring;

My mistake.  I wasn't checking RRDs::ERROR like a good boy which was
complaining about an excess ' ' character in the $thesekeys string.

The results of all of this will be visible at http://www.apnic.net/stats/
one day real soon now ;)

--
  Bruce.                                                 | Cynical Bastard
  A Gentlemen is someone capable of singing more than    |       Sysadmin,