[rrd-users] Re: HELP: Compile on HP-UX 10.20

Nathan Harris nathan at psicat.com
Tue Nov 28 22:23:27 MET 2000

After some tinkering, I noticed that commenting out the line

OTHERLDFLAGS = -L../src/.libs -lrrd_private -lm

in the perl-shared Makefile seems to cause the build to complete without
errors.  I would think the linker should be returning errors for unresolved
stuff contained in the rrd_private library.  The
../blib/arch/auto/RRDs/RRDs.sl file is present after the make.  Any ideas?

--Nathan

Nathan Harris
P-Com, Inc.