[rrd-users] Remstats mailing list?

Howard Jones howardjones at vossnet.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 17:54:51 MEST 2000

Hi,

I hope this isn't *too* off-topic - does anyone know of any mailing lists
that are relevant to Thomas Erskine's remstats? I am having some problems
with it that aren't covered clearly in the docs, and haven't recieved a
reply from Thomas to several mails over the last few months (not a
complaint - I'm sure he has better (or more profitable) things to do :-) ).

If there isn't one, is anyone else interested in there being one? Remstats
seems like the sort of thing that ought to have a few interested users...

Best Regards,

Howard Jones