[rrd-users] Re: Remstats mailing list?

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Oct 4 23:54:57 MEST 2000

Today you sent me mail regarding [rrd-users] Remstats mailing list?:

HJ> Hi,
HJ>
HJ> I hope this isn't *too* off-topic - does anyone know of any mailing lists
HJ> that are relevant to Thomas Erskine's remstats? I am having some problems
HJ> with it that aren't covered clearly in the docs, and haven't recieved a
HJ> reply from Thomas to several mails over the last few months (not a
HJ> complaint - I'm sure he has better (or more profitable) things to do :-) ).
HJ>
HJ> If there isn't one, is anyone else interested in there being one? Remstats
HJ> seems like the sort of thing that ought to have a few interested users...

well as long as list members do not object (loudly) I think it is
fine to post frontend related questions to the rrdtool mailinglist
... we can spinn off new lists when one fe becomes too much of a
toppic

tobi

HJ> Best Regards,
HJ>
HJ> Howard Jones
HJ>
HJ>
HJ> --

/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich
 / // _ \/ _ \/ / TEL: +41(0)1-6325286  FAX:...1517  ICQ: 10419518
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/ oetiker at ee.ethz.ch http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker