[rrd-users] Having problems with the finishing Touches of RRDTOOL with MRTG

Josh Goldfarb jgoldfarb at KodiakComputer.com
Tue Apr 3 19:15:21 MEST 2001

I am just finishing up the integration process of these wonderfull tools
but I seem be having a few problems.

This is my error message

>From ****/**mrtg/cgi-bin/kodiakmrtg.cgi

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set
of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Use of uninitialized value in string eq at c:\mrtg\lib\mrtg2/MRTG_lib.pm
line 845.
ERROR: unable to open config file:
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\kodiakmrtg\kodiakmrtg.cfg

At the present moment I am on Efnet under #cisco for real time help..
Handle is diM

I would be great just to finish this issue that has been bothering me
Thx
josh