[rrd-users] density and crack in an image (fwd)

kisanak at cbn.net.id kisanak at cbn.net.id
Tue Apr 17 07:13:30 MEST 2001

Sorry, this is the sample image.
Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:12:19 +0700 (JAVT)
From: kisanak at cbn.net.id
To: rrd-users at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: density and crack in an image

Dear All,
Anyone has any idea why the image created using rrdtool+mrtg
sometimes drop (compare with image created only with mrtg)
(graph.png was created using rrdtool + mrtg and graph.gif was
created using mrtg only)

What setting should I change to increase its density and how
could I overcome the crack in the image, what caused it actually?

Thank for any responses.

Regards
Yahya

-- Type: IMAGE/GIF