[rrd-users] Re: density and crack in an image (fwd)

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 17 07:39:23 MEST 2001

Today kisanak at cbn.net.id wrote:

 | Sorry, this is the sample image.
 | Thanks.

mrtg has a built in smoothing function the graphing engine. THis
not the case. Also, rrdtool can handle unknown data whereas mrtg
native can not do this ... I would tend to think the rrdgraph is
more accurate

tobi

/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich
 / // _ \/ _ \/ / TEL: +41(0)1-6325286  FAX:...1517  ICQ: 10419518
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/ oetiker at ee.ethz.ch http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker