[rrd-users] SOLUTION - Re: Very Large RRD files

Mark Smith mark.smith at comdev.cc
Tue Apr 24 19:39:46 MEST 2001

Just an update for the archives..  (I hate searching an archive, finding
people who had the same problem I'm having but they never posted the
solution..  :)

All the suggestions of using the Perl Module RRDs worked beautifully.
Note that RRDp does NOT work.  Apparently, that still feeds onto a
command line somewhere.

(Tobi:  I do use BASH..  :)

Thank you everyone for your help!  :)

-Mark