[rrd-users] Issue with graphing

Collins, Eric S. ESCollins at APACMail.com
Fri Aug 10 02:06:13 MEST 2001

Hello,

	I am graphing three datasources which are all type gauge and are all
positive values. Now that I have finished the bulk of my scripting to gather
the data, I need to pretty up the graphs. So, I added a title to my graphs,
which squeezes my legend and the graph. I tried defining the height and
width of the graph, but this has made the graphs look all messed up. How can
I define the actual size of the graphic, not the graph, so I don't over-run
my other fields? Here's one of my graphing methods -

rrdtool graph /usr/local/rrdwork/graphs/day_$1.gif --start -86400
--title="24 Hour History for $1" \
DEF:ld=/usr/local/rrdwork/rrds/$1.rrd:ld_avg:AVERAGE \
DEF:users=/usr/local/rrdwork/rrds/$1.rrd:users:AVERAGE \
DEF:tout=/usr/local/rrdwork/rrds/$1.rrd:tout:AVERAGE \
LINE2:users#00FF00:"Number of Agents calling" \
LINE2:tout#0000FF:"Trunk Outs" \
LINE2:ld#FF0000:"System Load Average" \
GPRINT:ld:AVERAGE:"Last Load Average: %lf"

	Without the title the graph is great, but when I added the title the
legend was crushed a bit.. Any ideas?

Sincerely,
Eric