[rrd-users] RRDs -r and -u option

Sekhar Putcha putcha at uoregon.edu
Wed Aug 15 01:18:59 MEST 2001

hi,
  thanx for the help with the previous question. I am trying to use the
the -u and -r options but they don't seem to be making any difference. I
also tried --upper-limit=value and also --rigid.
  this is what the code looks like. the image generated is the same as
with the autoscale option. A similar change in the makefile however does
create the image with the options mentioned above.
  Can anyone help?
 -sekhar

RRDs::graph $prefix."io_protocols_bits.png",
"--interlaced",
"--imgformat=PNG",
"-v 'bits per second'",
"-t ''Campus' I/O by IP Protocol, Bytes, +out/-in'",
"-s", time - 48*60*60,
"--width=640",
"--height=150",
"-u", 20,