[rrd-users] Re: Updating RRD File

Chee Chew cheechew at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 08:06:24 MEST 2001

Thanks for the pools of information from Chris.

I am impressed with Cricket. It is simple and easy to understand. Before I
start, is anyone has implement using Cricket? Before I go ahead with
Cricket, I need help to know what exactly it can do in order to go on the
right track.

Some queries here.
1) Can the Cricket collector poll more than 2 snmp values and plot them on
the same graph?
2) Is the Cricket grapher has the same flexibility as what 'rrdtool graph'
command can do?

Information is appreciated.