[rrd-users] Problem of Mod_Perl with RRD & Cricket & NRG

Ytsejam ytsejam at isl.net.tw
Thu Aug 16 10:39:51 MEST 2001

Dear all,

I used RRD with both Cricket & NRG on the same machine.
Now, I compile the mod_perl with Apache to speed up the cgi.

Cricket's grapher.cgi & mini-graph.cgi works very well.
Because  Cricket write in PERL and use RRD::* to do the graph.
But, the NRG graph cgi didn't work.
NRG make graphing cgi work with "#!/usr/local/nrg/bin/rrd.cgi "
so if I assign *.cgi as PerlHandle in config file, the NRG (or rrd.cgi)  failed to work,
because the apache will process *.cgi as PERL.

I can rename  NRG's cgi to another surfix, for ex. *.rrdcgi
then, it works. But, this makes too much additional jobs.

Is there any solution that I can do to make both NRG & Cricket's *.cgi work with Perl_Mod?
Please Help.

Regards,
Yngwie Chou