[rrd-users] Re: increase performance

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Wed Aug 22 12:36:49 MEST 2001

Consider using the perl module Net:Snmp. That offers you the possibility
to get multiple values at a time.
Multiple values from a single host that is, you'll still have to setup a
connection per host. But that goes for snmpwalk too.

I also think there is a good chance it will be faster than calling the
external snmpget program.

Serge.