[rrd-users] Re: converting log2rrd

Nikolaos Abatzis nabatzis at blackboard.com
Thu Feb 15 18:13:29 MET 2001

Am I missing something. Why don't you modify log2rrd. Do you know perl?

You just have to add another DS definition in the rrd create call and then
add ":0" to the line that populates the rrd file.

i.e. add line "DS:ds2:GAUGE:86400:U:U", after line 196 and
      modify line 217 to say RRDs::update("$RRD",
"$curTime:$avgIn:$avgOut:0") ;

hope this helps , cheers

Nikolaos Abatzis
Consultant
Blackboard Inc
1899 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
phone: (202)  463-4860 x.542

Blackboard - Bringing Education Online
Create your FREE CourseSite at ww.Blackboard.com today