[rrd-users] Revision to question on expiration

Mike Bernhardt mbernhardt at arsin.com
Thu Feb 15 19:01:47 MET 2001

Sorry for replying to myself, but I need to revise my explanation of
the problem. Interval: 1. Modification time of .png and .rrd is every 1
minute as expected.

What happens is that the .png shows increasing white space for
4 minutes, then fills in the white space on the 5th minute. I haven't spent
time looking into how to pull data out of the rrd file (I know...) so I
don't know if it
has 5 identical entries or if the .png isn't reflecting new data.

This occurs even when viewing the .png with an image viewer on the server.
If someone can either point to a known issue or else tell me to learn how
the rrd information for clarification, I'd appreciate it.

Mike