[rrd-users] Re: Variable for Current Information

Alexander Reelsen ar at rhwd.net
Wed Feb 21 17:26:53 MET 2001

Hi

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 11:13:20AM -0500, Robert.Garcia at corp.valueweb.com wrote:
> Hello all,  I have used MRTG alot in the past, but I am new to RRDTool and
> realize there is an obvious answer to my question that I am missing.  I am
> using rrdcgi to create graphs on the fly, and I am unable to figure out
> what the variable name is for the value of the last poll.  If anyone can
> help me out I sure would appreciate it.
alex at vprintf:~# rrdtool last /usr/local/share/hoth/ICMP-outgoing.rrd
980872996

and out of man rrdcgi:
   RRD::TIME::LAST rrd-file strftime-format
               This gets replaced by the last modification time
               of the selected RRD. The time is strftime-formated
               with the string specified in the second argument.

Hope this helps...

MfG/Regards, Alexander

--
Alexander Reelsen   http://joker.rhwd.de