[rrd-users] Windows NT question

Jaap Hagenaar jaap.hagenaar at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 28 11:59:38 MET 2001

Hello,

Reading through the archive it seems that I am one of the few to use RRDTOOL for Windows.
I have been using it for a few weeks now and are very content with the graphing power of RRDTOOL.
However, I encounter difficulties when the RRDTOOL string gets to long...

I have a program that reads data en then passes it to RRDTOOL. The data is something like the performance of several servers. When I want to create a graph containing all the graphs it gets *truncated*, indicating that RRDTOOL for windows only receives or accepts a certain amount of data. This means that I must be wary in using to much calculations in the RRDTOOL or in adding to much DS's.

Does anyone now whether this problem can be solved? Maybe it is simple like an environment setting or something...

Many thanks,
Jaap Hagenaar

B.t.w. despite of the problem RRDTOOL still makes the neatest graphs for me with minimum effort...