[rrd-users] Graphs without whitespace around them

Philip Stoev philip at stoev.org
Tue Jul 3 22:33:09 MEST 2001

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to generate images that contain only
the graph and not any whitespace around it. My goal is to place such a graph
on Windows 2000's taskbar and other places where screen inventory is
limited.

If I use, say, --width 500 --height 30  --no-legend -y none -x none , I get
an image that contains over 50 pixels of whitespace to the left, and about
20 pixels of whitespace on top and bottom (where the title and the X and Y
axis labels usually are). Is it possible to have an image without those
empty areas areas?

Sincerely,

Philip Stoev