[rrd-users] Re: Cammer script

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 5 17:45:38 MEST 2001

Nigel Hewett wrote:
>Has anyone used this script, as when I run it on a Cisco 5500 Cat it
>reports
>as most PC's connected to 1/1 and not their actual port.

Nigel,

I have used this script on Cisco 6506 and 6509 switches and have had no
problem. We use it to locate to which switch a workstation is connected.

We like it a lot.

Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, SCP, CCNP Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Washington Mutual Home Loans, Inc (Formerly Fleet Mortgage)Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?