[rrd-users] RRDcgi and MS IIS

Brian Ipsen bipsen at nerdnet.dk
Sat Jul 28 00:23:10 MEST 2001

Hi!

 How do I get graphs generated dynamically with IIS and rrdtool ?? I've
added the .rrdcgi in the internet service manager, but whenever I try to
graph the following:

<HTML>
 <HEAD><TITLE>RRDCGI Test</TITLE></HEAD>
 <BODY>
 <H1>RRDCGI Test Page</H1>
 <P>
 <RRD::GRAPH demo.gif --lazy --title="New articles in group"
       DEF:idat1=NntpDb.rrd:dk-binaer-musik:AVERAGE
       DEF:idat2=NntpDb.rrd:a-b-cd-i:AVERAGE
       CDEF:idat3=idat1,300,*
       CDEF:idat4=idat2,300,*
       LINE1:idat2#0000FF:dk.binaer.musik
       LINE1:idat4#00FF00:alt.binaries.cd.image >
 </P>
 </BODY>
 </HTML>

I get:

RRDCGI Test Page
[ERROR: opening 'NntpDb.rrd': No such file or directory]

I have tried to put the file in the same directory as the rrdcgi.exe file -
and in the same dir as the rrdcgi page displayed above - but no change....

How do I get the image created dynamically ??

/Brian