[rrd-users] routers.cgi

f741r f741r at unb.ca
Wed Jun 6 15:12:46 MEST 2001

Hello

I have a few queries regarding Routers.cgi script used with the RRDTool.

1) How do you configure the graphs so the scales are in different units?
2) Also, I have to monitor over 150 routers, and I don't want 150 instances of
perl running in the background. I can use mrtg to create config files for as
many routers as I want, but the routers.cgi script won't display all of them,
only a few. Does anyone know of an efficient way to do this?

3) Finally, I want to make an index page so that if a user types in the name
of the router in a form, the graphs for that router will be displayed (using
routers.cgi)

If anyone can help me out, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Raman Verma