[rrd-users] GNU Make error

HurricaneIndy at aol.com HurricaneIndy at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 15:58:03 MEST 2001

Hey all,
I am running HP UX with PHP, mySQL, Apache, MRTG, GD and all the good stuff
installed. I am trying to play around with rrdtool but i am having some
difficulties compiling it. I dont use GCC just the regular CC compiler that
comes with HP which hasnt given me any problems yet. I compiled GNU Make
cause i was told i needed atleast that, and that went well. But now i have an
issue running "make" this is what I get:

sh: pod2man:  not found.
*** Error exit code 127

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.

Anyone know what this is and how I can rectify this?
Thanks..

Indy