[rrd-users] Upgrading to new RRDTool Without loosing my data... was graphing whole numbers...

Hamish Whittal hamish at QEDux.co.za
Wed Jun 27 19:07:49 MEST 2001

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for the patch. I assume that this is the patched version ov
RRDUpdate, so I just replace my RRDupdate.c with  this version, no?

Also, will it still do the interpolating of other things?

Finally. I am running 1.0.28 of RRD tool. What will happen to my data if
I upgrade to the newer version?
Thanks in advance.

Hamish

--
This message contains confidential information intended only for the use
of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate,
copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the view of QED Technologies. We aim to provide the
highest degree of security for our customers. Where necessary, all
messages are encrypted, all servers are secured and will henceforth
remain so. If this is an inconvenience to you, we are sorry, but our
business is at stake; a risk we consider no worth taking.
~~
Hamish Whittal		QED Technologies		Tel: +27 21 448 9291
hamish at QEDux.co.za					Fax: +27 21 448 9551
			`The' Linux Services Company	Cel: +27 82 803 5533