[rrd-users] Re: About rrdutil

Ronald Tse ronald at vitagreen.com
Wed Jun 27 19:57:52 MEST 2001

YES! I know how to do now. I hope the problem has been resolved.
No matter how many interfaces you have and no matter how messy the order is,
the graphs will be generated.

Use rrdutilios11 for Cisco IOS 11 + PIX 6, and rrdutilios12 for Cisco IOS
12. Try the other when you encounter errors like "ERROR:expected 12 data
source readings (got 2) from N:Counter32::..." Not tried on Cisco Switches
yet...

For the "Unknown Function" I still don't know the reason yet :-)
PLEASE if anyone knows how to eliminate such errors TEACH ME!!!

Give some comments please!!

Thanks
Ronald Tse