[rrd-users] Compiling rrdtool and php-4.0.6

Christopher Keane keane at agiweb.org
Fri Nov 9 21:25:58 MET 2001

I have been trying to make the rrdtool php module for use with
php-4.0.6.  I have had no problems building the modules with any php4
version less than 4.0.6.  However, with 4.0.6, the build fails with a
failed linking to libcrypt (or if I manually edit the files, libm,
libresolv, etc....)

Does anyone have any idea why this is occuring or a suggestion for a
work around, its been driving me nuts.  BTW, the rrdtool functions work
great in <4.0.6, and suggest they should be submitted for addition to
the regular php module tree.....

Thanks
Chris

Christopher M. Keane, Ph.D.            keane at agiweb.org
Director, Development & Technology     Ph. 703 379 2480x219
American Geological Institute          Fax. 703 379 7563
4220 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22302