[rrd-users] rrdcgi problem with picture.

Nuno Emanuel Rodrigues nuno.erodrigues at optimus.pt
Fri Nov 23 20:05:04 MET 2001

Hello.
I started using rrdcgi today. I am planning to use rrdcgi to make "zooms" .
The user will have a form with 2 fields, startdate and enddate, so he can
create graphics from old values with very good precision.
I am using the second example from the rrdcgi manpage.
The problem is that rrdcgi is creating the picture files with the wrong
attributes, for example:

-rw--r--r--    1 apache   apache

And a second time i run the cgi, he cant create a new picture file, because
already exist, and cant replace.
What should i do to solve this problem?

Changing the subject...i have a question :

 My rrd files wont grow as i keep sending values to the databases? The size
of the rrd files is the same since i created them?

Thanks!