[rrd-users] Re: removing tags from output graphics

Carlson Peters ccpeters at qmail.qwest.net
Wed Nov 28 21:20:23 MET 2001

I agree.  Although this is REALLY easy to do, since it is freeware I
think you are at least morally obligated to displaying the plug.  If you
are hoping to take all the credit, then you really should figure out how
to do it yourself.  If you don't want management to know that you are
using freeware, then you should probably pay for a commercial product.
Just my two cents!!!

Carlson Peters

Tobias Oetiker wrote:

> Yesterday William Groh wrote:
>

> > I have been trying to figure out how to remove the RRDTOOL / TOBI
> > OETIKER from output graphics generated by an ISP billing system that
> > uses cricket to collect datal, so far I have failed. I wasn't able to
> > find anything in the archives, I'm sure this has been discussed before,
> > but can someone give me a clue?
>
> Hi William,
>
> Any particular reason you want to remove the credit marker where
> credit is due ?
>
> tobi
> >
> > thx
> >
> > wg
> >

> > --
> >

> --
> /_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
>  / // _ \/ _ \/ / phoneto:+41(0)1-632-5286  faxto:+41(0)1-632-1517
> /_/ \.__/_.__/_/ mailto:oetiker at ee.ethz.ch http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker
>
> --

Carlson Peters
Applications and Services
Qwest IP Applications/Network Engineering
(303) 226-6681 Work
carlson.peters at qwest.com