[rrd-users] Properly defining Y-Axis.

Steve Fulton steve at esoteric.ca
Mon Oct 1 21:27:39 MEST 2001

Hi all,

  I've written a script to create an RRD of viruses detected by our mail
server's anti-virus software every 15 minutes.  It appears to work fine, but
I'm having trouble with the graph.  Specifically, having the Y-Axis properly
report the range.  Whatever the number detected was, I get a vertical list
of numbers ranging from 0.0 to 3.0m   .. How can I change it to reflect the
true numbers scanned?

Here's the URL FYI, http://postoffice.wwonline.com/virus.gif

  == Steve

---
"If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think
little of robbing; and from robbing he next comes to drinking and
Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination."
                -- Thomas De Quincey (1785 - 1859)