[rrd-users] rrdtool graph bug?

Michael.N.Zupan at marist.edu Michael.N.Zupan at marist.edu
Wed Oct 3 18:45:10 MEST 2001

I'm developing a frontend to rrdtool. I've run into
this problem.

All my rrd databases are located in
/rrd/db/*.rrd

All my scripts to graph and update are in
/rrd/*.pl and *.php

Now when i call this command in the /rrd dir
rdtool graph day.gif --start -86400 --title="Past Day"
DEF:/rrd/db/traffic.rrd <cut a lot here>

i get this error.
ERROR: opening 'traffic.rrd': No such file or directory

now when i run the same command in /rrd/db it makes the
graph just fine. Is this a big where the traffic.rrd
has to be in the same dir you call rrdtool graph from?
This seems odd to me.

If anyone has a fix please reply back

Thanks
Mike