[rrd-users] Re: Graph for RTT & PacketLoss

paul_pot at nl.sonymusic.com paul_pot at nl.sonymusic.com
Tue Oct 16 07:29:42 MEST 2001

Hi,

my $LAST = ctime(RRDs::last $RRD1);

gives the last update timestamp in readable format

hth
paul
*speaking for himself

José Maria Costa Pereira <jose.pereira at telecelvodafone.pt>@list.ee.ethz.ch
on 10/15/2001 17:17:54

Sent by:  rrd-users-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch

To:   "'RRD'" <rrd-users at list.ee.ethz.ch>
cc:

Subject:  [rrd-users] Re: Graph for RTT & PacketLoss

Hi!

     I've seen the graph Younus Suleman mentioned in:

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/gallery/brandon-01.html

     What I would like to know is how can I insert in the generated graph
its "Last Update Time".
     Can anyone tell me how can I insert such a line my graphs??
     I use GPRINT to print out the MAX, MIN, AVERAGE or LAST:

          GPRINT:totalbits:MAX:MAX(%lf%S)

     Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,

     José Maria Costa Pereira