[rrd-users] Re: obtaining the max value showed in the graph

Jay Ford jay-ford at uiowa.edu
Tue Oct 16 15:20:15 MEST 2001

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Alejandro Diego Garin wrote:
> Thank you! this help me to show directly the max value in the graph but i
> need to get this value and store them in a database... someone know if the
> RRDs::graph return this value?

With "rrdtool graph", the output of PRINTs will go to standard out, where you
can grab then & do whatever you want.  See "man rrdgraph".

With RRDs::graph, the PRINTed values are returned in a list, where you
can grab then & do whatever you want.  See
   http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/perlbind/RRDs.html