[rrd-users] Re: 14all customization

Mike Koch Mike.Koch at etsi.fr
Tue Sep 4 17:58:21 MEST 2001

Thanks for your response...

I added the line you said, and it half worked. In fact, the modification is
OK for the daily graph, but for the others graphes, the same grid is used,
and so there are too much lines ( the picture is unreadable...). I'm going
more deeply in your script to see if I can fastly fix this... Anyway, I find
it good enough at the present time.

In the same time, I will look the other methods used by people on this list
(rrdcgi, ...).

Thanks to all who replied !